The Owen J. Roberts Board of School Directors held a regular business meeting on Monday, March 14, 2016. Several students were recognized for achievements in the arts and the athletic arena.
|Boys Swimming and Diving|
|PMEA Region 6 Qualifiers|
|High School Girls Swimming State-Qualifiers|
- Congratulations to Daniel Horning for qualifying for the PMEA Regional Band Festival. Thanks to Mr. Mengel for his dedication to the high school band.
- Congratulations to Daniel DiMarino and Leigh Magness for qualifying for the PMEA Region 6 Orchestra Festival. Thanks to Mr. Prescod for his dedication the high school orchestra.
- Congratulations to the following high school choral students for qualifying for the PMEA Region 6 Choral Festival. Thanks to Ms. McIntyre for her dedication to the high school chorus.
|Daniel DiMarino||Leah Muthler|
|Tristan Fish||Kaiden Roberts|
|Madison Frederick||Conrad Sager|
|Cheyenne Hails||Michael Styer|
- Congratulations to the following high school boys swimming and diving team members for winning the PAC-10. Thanks to coaches Kevin Bott and Jennifer Umstead and assistant coaches Rebekah Elliott, Morgan Kleinfelter and Lindsey Staufenberg for their dedication to the team.
|Jonathan Arditi||Andrew Kull|
|Logan Baker||Andrew Malmstrom|
|Colin Bauer||Carter Niness|
|Ryan Bowker||John O'Donnell|
|Simon Crew||Matthew Rantz|
|Christopher DiGuiseppe||Jordan Roach|
|Daniel DiMarino||Alec Schneider|
|Matthew Dinnocenti||Matthew Snyder|
|Hayden Fink||Alec Van Iperen|
|Daniel Gerhart||Stephen Waskiw|
|Adam Gorrell||Jordan Zakarevicz|
- Congratulations to the following members of the high school swimming and diving team who have qualified for the PIAA State Championship Meet:
- Morgan Aicher, Laurel Fink, Madison Gadzicki, Morgan Hansen
- Logan Baker, Colin Bauer, Simon Crew, Alec Schneider
Congratulations to Zach Foreman and Nicole MacMullin
for receiving an award at the Montgomery County Community College Third
Annual Tri-County Art Exhibition. Thanks to Mrs. Schiavello for her
dedication to the high school art department.
Also recognized by the Board of Directors, was Mr. Daryl Walmer. Mr. Walmer will retire on June 13, having served the Owen J. Roberts School District for 36 years.He remarked that the time "went fast".
Best wishes were extended to Mr. Walmer