He is in the Commercial & Graphic Arts (CGA) program.
Chris' accomplishments include:
- National Technical Honor Society
- Distinguished Honor Roll Student
- Dual-enrollment high school/college student through Harrisburg University
- Class leader in his Career and Technical Education program
- Program rep presenting TCHS career expos in elementary schools.
- Skills USA member
- LINK participant
- Volunteer for recruitment opportunities such as open houses & other program promotions
According to CGA Instructor, Mr. Al Tucker, "Chris is a great student, a really reliable worker and a genuine young man. He has worked on our recruitment team by volunteering for outreach visits to our sending school districts, being present for multiple Open House events and mentoring newer students in our program. Chris is planning to further his education beyond Pickering and he will be a great success in whatever College is lucky enough to recruit him!"
Way to go, Chris!